As an educational charity, the aim of Children Webmag is to share thinking about good practice in work with children, young people and their families as widely as possible.
Children Webmag has to rely on its readers to spread the word. There is already a substantial subscriber list, but there are still lots of people who have not heard of the Webmag.
If you have contacts who might be interested in receiving the monthly newsletter about the latest issue, could you forward this article to them please? Just add this link to an email:
- Subscription is free.
- Each month we send a newsletter about the contents of the latest issue.
- All the articles back to the first issue in January 2000 are accessible.
- We do not share the subscriber list.
- If you would like to look at the latest issue, click here.
- If you would like to subscribe, please insert your email address here.
- Please forward the link to your colleagues and contacts.
We hope you enjoy the Webmag.
Dr Keith J. White, Chair
David C. Lane, Editor